Working with us
Caring for a loved one with an intellectual disability is full of joy and reward.
We also help families prepare for transformational stages of life such as therapy intervention strategies, post school transition, housing solutions and employment services.
Use our St John of God Health Care job search to find a job and experience the benefits of working with us.
As one of the largest Catholic providers of health care services in Australia, we have a range of opportunities available for you to start or continue your career with us.
Visit St John of God Health Care job search.
Latest job vacancies
St John of God Accord’s work in the disability sector is important and life changing for our clients and our staff. Our unique approach puts the client at the centre of collaborative and supportive multi-disciplinary team-servicing clients across the lifespan in a variety of real life settings.
Allied Health students
While you travel along your career path, we would like to invite you to also become part of our family.
As a disability service provider and part of a larger network of hospitals and mental health services across Australia, St John of God Accord offer Allied Health students a wide range of employment and learning opportunities.
Find out more and register your interest below.
Student jobs, from your 1st year of study.
Disability support worker roles in a range of different settings
- Rewarding and relevant work with clients with a disability
- Opportunity to work with clients on their allied health goals
- A range of shifts with lucrative rates
- Flexibility to work around your uni commitments
Student Placements from your 2nd year of study
Complete your placement in an organisation that you know and trust
- Interesting and rewarding placement setting with experienced supervisors
- Disability settings
Therapy Assistant jobs
- Independent and collaborative work with Allied Health professionals to achieve client outcomes
- Opportunities in all disciplines, including Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Music Therapy, Social Work, Psychology and Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner roles
- Multiple settings, flexible hours
Graduate job opportunities
Finding your first job as a new graduate can be challenging. If we know you and you know us, it is much easier!
Work in a field you know and make a difference in the lives of people living with a disability.
We have roles opportunities in all disciplines:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Music Therapy
- Social Work
Once you work with us, we support you to carve out your career pathway towards your desired goal.
- Significant Learning & Development budget
- Supports available for post-graduate discipline specialisation
- Support to participate in research projects
- Opportunity to publish
- Leadership development towards Team Leader or Management roles
Thank you for filling in the form - Accord